St. Joseph Dentistry - Our Dental Procedures - St. Joseph Dentist: Lisa Goin, DDS
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, restoring your dental implants, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile!
Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
- Cleanings & Prevention
- Emergency Dental Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontal Disease
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Anxiety and Fear
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Care for Your Child’s Teeth
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Eruption of Your Child’s Teeth
- First Visit
- How Often Should Children Have Dental Checkups?
- How to Prevent Cavities
- Mouth Guards
- Pacifiers and Thumb Sucking
- Sealing Out Tooth Decay
- When Should Children Have Their First Visit?
- When Will My Baby Start Getting Teeth?
- Why Are Primary Teeth Important?
- Surgical Instructions